Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back in the swing of things

Last night PJ slept for 3 hours straight!! I woke up at 4:50, fed him, and by 6 am I wasn't even tired because I felt so refreshed from a "long" period of sleep.  However... i did force myself to go back to bed, I do have to take full advantage of all naps.  This morning Pete was watching Tour de France and had PJ with him, so I enjoyed a nice, quiet breakfast outside:

I made a dippy egg, fried some turkey lunch meat, and added some bacon and mustard all on two slices of good bakery bread

Yuummm!! I enjoy cooking breakfast every morning but haven't really had the opportunity to do so lately, so this was a nice treat! Yesterday Mikay, PJ and I all went to my friend Maureens house to swim, and here's a photo of Mikay and Daisy, Maureens doggie:

Now on the agenda today is to find some clothes that fit!! I REALLY need to drop 20 lbs, and would like to drop 30, but its hard because if I don't keep up my caloric intake my body wont produce PJ's food... so for now I'm going to bite the bullet and just buy some bigger clothes since I don't fit in anything I own.  Boo. I cant start running again until I get cleared by the doctor, but I have been walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment