Saturday, July 16, 2011

Salad and Shopping

Today I feel like I accomplished a lot...outside of my home.  First we drove to someones house to buy one of these off Craigslist .  We now have three... but wont have three for long - I need to decide which carrier I like the best.  I really wanted a Baby Bjorn because, well, its expensive so it must be good.  I used it with PJ on a power walk tonight, and its okay.  I need to test out the other two before I settle.

I also went to Target to get some clothes that fit post-pregnancy.  I was ideally looking for a new bathing suit (at least a top) to wear to Maine but came up with NOTHING.  Ugh. Pete, PJ and I went to Paneras for lunch today and I got the Turkey Artichoke Panini with a Greek Salad

and Im a sucker for adding a treat for just $0.99.

After, I went for a power walk with PJ and the pups, then fed my Gap Outlet addiction.  Its dangerous living next door to one :).  Luckily, I found a bunch of clothes from Target and Gap that fit and don't look like I'm trying to stuff myself into them. 

My goal to lose weight is to just watch everything that I eat and drink plenty of water.  I ate two salads today, so I feel that is a good start. I ordered a cheap side salad from a pizza joint today, then added some leftover pulled pork, bacon, jalapeno peppers, and broccoli. 

No comments:

Post a Comment