Sunday, July 17, 2011

Salad for Breakfast

PJ slept from 12-4 am last night!! He wasn't so good in the morning... he was up from 7am to about 10, but who cares?!?! I got 4 un-broken hours of sleep!! 3 hours the night before, 4 hours last night... hopefully soon he can sleep 6 hours, that would be amazing!

For breakfast I just had a repeat of last nights dinner.. salad.  Do I usually eat salad for breakfast? No.  But, I don't trust the milk in the fridge and I'm currently out of eggs, so I made a salad.

This time I added broccoli, pickles, bacon, and a tomato.  Its pretty good but I know I will need something else soon.  I will shed this baby weight :)

I'm not sure what is on the agenda for today, I do know I'm about to take full advantage of PJ's nap and take a shower, by myself, that never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment