Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tankinis

I did the dreaded task today... I went bathing suit shopping!! I ended up buying 3 Nike tankini tops, and I will keep the one I like the most, if not two.  I bought the three in my size, so we shall see! I find the Nike bathing suits flattering, and since they have all types of bottoms it allows you to mix and match.  They are also made really well and so not expensive, they were on sale today for 50% off at Kohls.

My widdle meaty boy is sleeping ... like a baby..hehehee

and for a quick snack when I got home I took an all natural pita pocket, spread some pesto on it, and added 5 pepperonis and some fresh mozz cheese and popped it in the toaster oven until the cheese got all melty and gooey. 
When my lil Mikay comes home soon we are going to take a family trip to the grocery store to stock up on more groceries! I just love going grocery shopping, don't you?!

Looking through my hubbys phone this morning I found lots and lots of photos from my labor and delivery, so I leave you with these two
Theres a 9 and a half pound lil man in there!!

Look! 9.86!!

1 comment:

  1. It really blows my mind that women carry around those things in there bodies! I am so very scared, but I know it is worth it!

    You will get back to your feel good weight soon enough. Just remember you needed that weight in order to have your beautiful little boy which makes it worth it!

    Love you obf!

    ReplyDelete