The Christmas Party last night was really fun, we ate the entire time we were at Bucas!! The VP of the school chose all of the food, and we ended up with 5 courses, with multiple dishes in each course!!
- 1st - Fried Calamari, Margherita pizza, and bread.
- 2nd- Mixed green salad and chopped antipasto salad.
- 3rd- Fettuccine Alfredo and Penne Arrabbiata, which was spicy sausage in red sauce.
- 4th- Chicken Parm, Veal parm, garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
- 5th- cheesecake and double dark chocolate cake.
There was enough food and a great variety. I especially enjoyed the fettuccine Alfredo, and the little chopped tomatoes in the antipasto salad :) It was a very nice Christmas party with something to do the whole time - EAT!!
Today for lunch I decided to go out on a limb and put some color into my life. Since Ive been pregnant Ive been eating beige, which is super boring, especially since I really enjoy my meals!
YAY for fun things to do!!! Til then... Im going to keep acting like my mama and throwing everything away!
1 Medium soft tortilla
1/4-1/2 cup taco cheese
1/4 cup black beans
1/2 diced avacado
1/2 diced tomato
Spread cheese on one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle on toppings, add cheese. Fold tortilla in half. Spray a frying pan with PAM, and cook until browned and cheese is melted.