Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taco Night with a side of Ice Cream

Last night after a yummy dinner the family and I went our for some ice cream.  We pretty much hit up all the ice cream spots by us... including Snowmans, Guptils, Toll Gate, the drive-ins one, Poppys, and last night.. Curry Freeze.  I have been eating a lot of soft ice cream, and vanilla ice cream; however, this place had a soft PB and choc twist, which Pete and I both ordered.  I have been eating the gigantic waffle cones dipped in chocolate and smothered in sprinkles as well... so so good!



Dinner last night was low-key but lots of dishes... another night of make your own tacos.  I made these chips again but this time I sprinkled on chili powder and taco seasoning, and broiled them for about 5 minutes on each side, they came out crunchy and fantastic.

I made a taco salad (x's 2) and ate it with the homemade chips.

Taco night consisted of lettuce, chips, tortillas, rice, homemade re fried black beans, chicken thighs, corn, salsa and sour cream.  I have also been eating a lot of these babies:

That's right.  Its a reverse Boston cream from DD's.  Its so good and I know I will never have the guts to eat it again after the pregnancy, so I'm totally enjoying them now.  I went to the doctors today.... 0 pounds from last week!! Woot woot!! Still, nothing exciting, I'm still pregnant and he still thinks I'm going to deliver around my due date, so I suppose I should find something else to do besides sit around and wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment