Monday, May 9, 2011

Fried Stuff, Clowns and Pony Rides

This post will be few words and many photos.  Lots of good/fun stuff happened this weekend. Saturday was Mikaylas soccer.
New Uniform
 Next, we spent time helping Pete taking photos in Lowes.
 Mikayla did her own hair

Pretty, pretty!
Sat night was the circus with the fam.
Mom, Mikay, Nana






Pregnant, but able to squeeze into jeans!
Sunday, Mothers Day, was Tulip Fest with Pete, Mikayla and I. First stop... to look at the beautiful Tulips!




I just love this one!



Playing at the fountain
Ponies for Hire was there, the pony people we got for Mikaylas 4th birthday, which she couldn't stop talking about while waiting in line for the pony rides.  They brought lots of baby animals to Tulip Fest, and she went on the pony, twice. 





We ate amazing Gyros, which I deleted by accident.  For dessert- fried Snickers, Fried Oreos, Fried Dough. Sooo healthy! 
Fried Snickers amazingness


First time for fried dough!!

Fried Oreos
And, theres the re-cap of my weekend.  It was spent with my family and I enjoyed every second of it.  There are always so many fun things to do Mothers Day weekend, I wish it was never-ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment