Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good news and bad news: Good news is, Mikayla doesn't have strep.  Bad news is, I have a sore throat.  Best news is, McDonald's is now serving up these amazing treats:


Yummm, that's right... its already St Patty's day at McD's.  Shamrock Shakes always make sore throats feel better!! After a day at the doctors for Mikayla, my friends came over to do secret wedding stuff.  It was nice, I finally met the beautiful Corlie Shea!! I forgot what its like to have a baby around, but I should probably get used to it awfully soon.  Since I wasnt feeling well, my amazing hubby made us dinner, he made a wonderful pizza for us to share.  I also chopped up lots and lots of veggies, because my girlfriends and I just love to eat veggies!



Broccoli, Celery, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Cucumbers and Sugar Snap Peas, served alongside a Roasted Garlic Hummus.

I'm still feeling under the weather, so I made myself a mug o' tomato soup.  Eating soup is so much more fun when its in a mug


Especially when the mug reminds me of my wedding weekend! I'm off to fall asleep watch a movie with the husband, with my puppies and a huge box of Kleenex! (Yuck-o)

No comments:

Post a Comment