Monday, February 7, 2011

Kent Falls Wedding

The wedding this Saturday was pretty interesting!! I ended up buying a  black maternity dress, just like every other dress I have in my closet :(... I didn't have any other choice!! They make maternity clothes so huge, that this was the only dress that fit! (Okay... some women have big bellies but small chests - hell-o!!).  It worked out okay, but I did want to purchase a dress I would be able to wear to work!


I drove to Connecticut with my friend Zerlina and her husband Andy - Pete, my husband, was going to drive over after ski racing.  It was freezing rain the entire way to Connecticut!! Katie and Wally were married outside by a waterfall; needless to say, everything was a solid sheet of ice to the point where I was scared to walk!! I even had my winter boots on, and all I could do was slide! My friend Katie looked stunning, and so did her matron of honor, Andrea, and her two lil princesses, Abbie and Ellie! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! (I am all for outside... or interesting wedding ceremonies!)

The Bride and her Papa


Andrea (Matron of Honor) and her 2 girls

All of my best friends from college were here - Katie, Leah, Zerlina, Lauren, Erica and Andrea - it was one of the first times we have all been able to be together in years! Although I did force myself to boogie on down to one song... I literally could not physically do it!

My best friend Lauren


Laurens Bridal Party! Leah, Me, Lauren, Zerlina
  Next up is McKenzie's wedding Feb 19th, Laurens wedding in April, and Meredith's wedding in July! 'Tis the seasons for weddings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment