Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best Wishes & Ice Cream

First things first: I had a job interview after school today! It was for a 6th grade SS and English teacher in an urban district, other than the one I work at.  I was a lil bit nervous, but I did great!

The job interview put us home pretty late, because the husband rode with me for moral support (and to make sure my nerves didn't make me crash the car on the way over!) so after we picked up the princess we threw together a quick din:
Tortellini with peas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, scallops, crab with some sauce.  Mmmm. I love pasta with a lot of stuff in it, it keeps it interesting.  On a side note... if you're ever in the Bethlehem area you MUST go to Tollgate for ice cream! I have been going there for 20(!!!!) years, and I just decided to take Pete and Mikayla.  It is the worlds best ice cream, I promise

I got the worlds biggest waffle cone with Girl Scout Thin Mint, Banana, and Peanut Butter & Jelly flavored ice cream. The thin mint mixed well with the choc sprinkles, and the cone was filled with banana and PB&J which was absolutely amazing together!


Tollgate has been selling PB&J for at least 20 years and I never had the courage to taste it, but as soon as I did, I was sold. the big sloppy mess you see was the biggest fudge brownie sundae thingie in the world... also with PB&J ice cream.
I couldn't even finish that cone, and since I'm not the biggest ice cream fan I'm sure this pit stop at Tollgate will satisfy me for at least a little while. But until then I will enjoy a Shamrock Shake from Mc D's... they are amazing and  I will always think that.  I'm exhausted, its off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment