Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quiet Mornings & Baby Doctors

Breakfast today was a Van's waffle, topped with sliced naner and walnuts, and of course, lots of pure maple syrup! I also enjoyed small side of blackberries that Mikayla picked out from the grocery store yesterday.


My lovely second breakfast is already prepped - its a cereal bowl! In the mix was Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Raisins, Fiber One, All Natural Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and two kinds of Granola Cereal, which will all be topped off with some Vanilla Almond Milk. Yummm!


When my lovely mother and I went out shopping over the weekend, we picked up a few more types of cereal, since Im lovin cereal this pregnancy (and its so easy to find healthy, natural cereal, believe it or not)


The Oats and Honey Granola cereal is just SO GOOD! Its also delicious on top of Chobani yogurt, it gives it that nice, sweet crunch.   I also found, at Target, this amazing box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - all natural, for my mini-me, which I am just SO happy about, because Mikayla just loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch so much!


Can you believe that box of cereal was around $3 at Target?? I am amazed, cereal always seems super expensive to me, and this just isn't.

Today is filled with errands and a trip to the baby doctor, so he can obviously tell me how fantastic my pregnancy is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment