Monday, January 24, 2011

Boys can cook, too

After a nice relaxing day skiing at Gore, I was exhausted!! Skiing on Sunday was pretty amazing, the snow was perfect and the sun was shining.... forget the temperature outside (I don't even wanna tawk about it!).  We got home pretty early, but we both crashed on the couch.  I really didn't feel like cooking, so my lovely, amazing, wonderful husband took over the task.

The salad starter was a chopped spinach salad with walnuts, green peppers and cherry tomatoes.  I added chunky bleu cheese dressing, because I love bleu cheese!! Salad always tastes so much better when someone else makes it!



For the "main course" Pete made a pizza.  We love pizza, so this was a-o-k with me! On it he put leftover baked ziti (ziti pizza is one of my fav's), green peppers, chopped spinach, caramelized onions and fresh mozzarella.  It was delicious... and more impt... it was made with love ;)




I'm 18 weeks preggers today, and I am going to my doctors for my ultrasound.  I might find out the sex of the baby, I'm still not sure... although I will probably cave and find out since my hubby really wants to know! I am so excited, I love seeing my widdle baby on the computer screen! Now I'm going to go get bundled up and start the Jeep, since its absolutely freezing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment