Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stir Fry part Deux

Tonight I was able to go grocery shopping, and once again bought new things to try.  Since I really enjoyed my Squid Stir Fry from last night, I decided to buy some shrimp and make round #2.  Once again I boiled up some rice noodles in a pot, but this time I drained most of the water and added one beef bullion cube for flavor

And I also added some of this new Sesame Seed Oil I found 


In the stir fry went broccoli, onion, zucchini, sugar snap peas, and shrimp.  I also added the rest of last nights stir fry once it was all cooked up


Since I love stir fry sooo much I decided to try and buy a healthy sauce.  Besides Curry sauce and Curry paste, I found this lil gem

I don't think Ive ever had chutney before, but it was pretty good.  Its mango and ginger... and all natural.  I did use about half the jar, but I felt okay about using it vs my other sauces I love so much. 


MMmmm, stir fry is just so so good, and you can make it so different every night.  I adore those rice noodles, although the hubsters not really a fan.  He prefers rice, and I'm not a fan of rice.  I cook, therefore I win. Rice noodles it is!

Dessert was the amazing Haagen Dazs Vanilla ice cream.  This brand literally has like 4 ingredients in it, and once again, it doesn't taste anything like ice cream.  Its so creamy and good!! It honestly tastes so very different.  Looking quickly at the store, I found vanilla, chocolate, coffee, butter pecan and strawberry to be all natural, with 5 simple ingredients or less. 


Obviously that all natural ice cream had to be sprinkled with sliced strawberries, granola, junior mints (only 2!) and lil M&Ms.  I mean, face it, they are here and I am pregnant. 

And it makes my lil Kindergartner happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment